Skip navigation

>I’ve had a good day. I found a bug in my sound model code – fixed. Then I decided to change my filter model as I wasn’t happy with the way it sounded.

ZAP!

As the filter (and the rest of the synthesis) runs in a callback controlled by the audio device driver, the debugger just refuses to give me more info. Forget printf’s as well.

Apart from this, I also added a test tone, just to verify that the main code is working OK. That worked .

I’m currrently trying to decide if I should stay hacking and hope to make it for an 11 o’clock meeting tomorrow morning (red-eye syndrome), or go to bed, try to sleep and still show up in a mess after dreaming of hex dumps.

I’ll print the code on paper tomorrow and use the olde bio-debugger (=brain)…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: